Saturday, October 16, 2010

Creepers.

Ever run across those people that just creep you out? They don't even really have to say or do anything, they just give up that vibe.
Story:
I, being a gracious friend, order pizza for Sam, Leanne and I to veg out on. It gets here fairly quickly so we run downstairs only to find a short, creepy, yellow-toothed man who decides to compliment us by telling us we look good. We are wearing pajamas, not caring about our looks (our diets). Of course we don't look good, don't compliment us, I'm still not tipping you. Anyways, as I hand him my debit card to pay for the pizza, a look comes across his face and he asks me: "Do you trust me?" My response? No.
Apparently the ever so educated pizza delivery creeper forgot the Card Swiper for me to pay, genius. His question of "Do you trust me?" implied that he was going to take my debit card back to the pizza hut and pay for it and then bring it back to me. Is this a joke? Do you really think im going to give a pizza hut delivery man my debit card? You have got to be kidding me. So i tell him no, obviously. So he leaves, comes back and uses his cell phone? He didn't even go and get the card swiper. He was an idiot. He also continued to compliment us. At this point im ready to murder him. All i want is the pizza. I got the pizza eventually, ran away quickly, only to discover we locked ourselves out of the room. Kill myself.

-Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment